Monday, March 28, 2005

spotting

Okay, I'm still confused. I thought that pregnancy might be a false alarm. But I have yet to start AF. Am now spotting somewhat irregularly. Maybe this is just a long cycle. But I'm contemplating buying a pregnancy test, just for peace of mind. I told DH about possible pregnancy, he was excited. I think that's a good sign. Even if we're not pregnant, at least we're both happy about the possibility. My temps are still elevated....although i'm not sure what that means. My thyroid is out of whack, so it's hard to tell if it's because of pg or because of the thyroid. Ugh. I did buy a new thermometer and temps have been more normal since then. But still elevated, for sure. Why is this so difficult??

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! It's hard when you're not sure...but you definatley have a good chance at getting a BFP. I'm a big of testing when you can (I'm too impatient just to wait and see). And it's GREAT that you're both excited - even if it's not this month afterall, when it's time, you both sound ready.

Hugs!
Amanda