Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HPT

Well the HPT was negative last night. I broke down and bought one on my way home. This morning, I have light AF. So likely not going to be this month. DH seemed dissapointed when I told him. But this month, we are officially trying. DH and I had a great talk on sunday about Isaac and where we stand emotionally. I think that he feels a lot of guilt. He wonders if Isaac is out there somewhere and hates us because he didn't make it. I understand how he feels, I wonder the same. But I don't think so. I think that he watches us every day and sees how much we love and miss him. But it was great to touch base with DH about our emotions. Sometimes, we get too busy and forget to do that. Other times, it's nice not to do every day. Carrying his emotions in addition to mine weighs me down sometimes.

Well, I'm off to Disney. I'll check in next week with a full report. I tried to post pictures of the doggy yesterday, but picasa wasn't cooperating. We might get her next wednesday!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

HAVE FUN at Disney! :) Good for you guys, it sounds like you're on the same page emotionally. I'm sending lots of baby dust your way. Can't wait to see your new doggy! :)

Amanda

MB said...

Have fun on your break! Try not to think about all of this mess and just have fun.

Roxanne said...

Holly....where are you????? :)