Monday, March 07, 2005

oops...

So my husband and I had sex for the first time yesterday since the delivery...and it wasn't protected. It was sort of a crime of passion and protection was an afterthought. I don't think I could get pregnant right now...I shouldn't be ovulating until the weekend. But, wow, we really needed that. We had this huge argument/discussion about our healing process. Apparently, I haven't given him the physical attention that he needs. We have been very strong emotionally for each other, but I haven't even done anything more than kiss him. He needs more than that. Anyway, the anger and crying led to holding and consoling led to kissing and then... I didn't think that I was ready for sex yet, but it was a good thing. WE really needed it. I already feel a stronger connection to him today. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

When we first had sex afterwards we used a condom and I could NOT handle it. I cried and we had to stop. I think you kind of need that intimacy. I hope it doesn't lead to you being PG again...unless of course (wink wink) you want it to lead to you being PG again.

Amanda said...

It's hard but it's good you two got reconnected. I don't know what I'd do without my dh. Even though he doesn't understand what I'm going through, I feel like he's the only person who can understand me sometimes.