Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

So as it turns out, Mother's Day isn't that bad. It's the IDEA of Mother's Day that has had me in the dumps. I have honored my mom, that's all I can do. It's actually been a pretty good day. Bryan and I went to breakfast with some old friends. Then we came together to watch the NCAA tennis matches we are hosting here. And now it is a gorgeous, sunny day. I'm going to enjoy it by working in the garden. Oh and we're going to try to make a baby today. DH bought me a card, which I appreciate. Also, wished me a happy mother's day and gave me some hugs. We talked about Isaac looking down on us and loving his mommy today.

Rose (I love this name - it's my maiden name), I'm going to try those Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Also, going to try some counseling. That's all I have to say for today.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Holly, I am glad the day wasn't as bad as you expected. That seems to be the way it usually goes. It's the ANTICIPATION of the day that is worse then anything else. You have yourself all worked up expecting it to be horrible, so when that day comes, it's usually no where near as bad as you thought it would be. Sounds like we may be pretty close in VA. (((hugs)))

Carolyn Tucker, MA, LAPC said...

I'm so glad you're going to try the omega 3's. Remember to do a dose from 2 GRAMS to 4 GRAMS.THere are two that I use, omegabrite and omega rx. THe costco brand is supposed to be good too. GOd bless! Rose

laura said...

good luck with the counseling - let me know how it goes. (and belated happy mother's day to you!)