Friday, May 20, 2005

Holding strong at 98.45

I have my fingers crossed. See that is the problem with this time in my cycle....anything could be. So of course, the temps build and build and I get more and more hopeful. Then BAM!! - just like that your temps can drop and AF shows her stupid head the next day. I'm hoping this is our month. I wish I could tell you that I had some symptoms to complain about. But so far, nothing.

Vixanne and Jill - thanks for the props about the fitness. I wish that I could say that I was in as good of shape as I was when we got pg with Isaac. But pregnancy and then depression that follows the loss of pregnancy wreak havoc on your fitness level. I am careful about what I eat and make a point to run three times per week. If I can squeeze it in, I lift once per week. But that's about all I'm able to do right now. My ass isn't getting any smaller. But if some degree of fitness will get me pregnant, I'll run every day.

Okay, I need to go for now. Will post more later. Send me babydust...whatever that is!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

I'll send you hope and best wishes...for some reason I am morally opposed to babydust. Couldn't tell you why. I sent it once in a post and felt pretty stoopid doing it!

As for your ONLY running 3 times a week and lifting once. Well yes, you should be ashamed;) Cos that is only one run for you, one for Roxanne and one for me so you really aren't doing that much!

Seriously, you sound like you are doing just the right amount to stay very healthy without compromising your cycle. You are to be admired for that!

I'm at 7dpo so I will be watching and waiting with you. Bounce some luck my too, huh?

Julie said...

Holly sending you all the luck I can muster here!! Your chart is looking good! Keeping my fingers crossed for you (and Jill!)

MB said...

I'm dying to hear where you're at after the weekend.... Hope all is well. M

Amanda said...

Hi Holly. I'm with you in this waiting - your post said it all! I keep starting at my chart, hoping I'll get some info from it, but really it goes up, up, up and then does whatever is meant to be! Haa!

I've found that walking helps with my stress. I can't run without feeling like I'm passing out so I admire that you can! Do what makes you feel good, it's good for you!

Here's to waiting together!
Amanda

Amanda said...

Hi again!

I just checked your chart - for some reason, I got someone else's chart instead...weird. I'm sure it's me.

I hope you're doing okay today - this roller coaster we're on is something....aaahh.

Hang in there.

Julie said...

Holly, my friend Dani posted on ff for you. It's just called Holly.... I can't believe your temps took a dive like that!!! Damnit!!!! ((((((((huge hugs))))))))