Monday, May 09, 2005

Mechanical Sex

So DH and I have managed to have the most mechanical sex...ever. There's something about TTC that makes it all so methodical. I mean, I ovulate today (likely). Temp was starting to rise this morning, so I wake DH up at 6:45 and tell him we need to get busy before work. Of course, neither one of us are in the "mood", as we have JUST rolled out of bed. At any rate, it's just sort of a bummer that at the time that sex should be so passionate because we are trying to conceive a child of love, the sex turns out to be just an act. Ugh. Sorry. TMI.

3 comments:

Susie said...

During my first cycle with Femara, my husband caught a terrible cold (may have actually been the flu) and was feverish and sick. I insisted that we do it anyway, since I'd already gone through the side effects for that cycle and didn't want to waste it. We couldn't even kiss becuase he was probably still contagious.

Anyway, I can relate.

susie
notahabit.blogspot.com

MB said...

Ugh. You're so right...

Amanda said...

Your posting about this is perfect timing. Dh and I are having the same problem. I wondered if it was just us. You're very right though...I wish I could offer some suggestions of how to fix it but I'm having the same issue. You're not alone.