Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A very clear, thin, pink second line...

was on the pregnancy test this morning. It's official, I'm pregnant. It feels weird to say it outloud...actually I haven't said it outloud yet. Just writing it seems weird. We aren't telling anyone, but Bryan and I couldn't be happier. I am so excited, I'm giddy.

Okay, I need to get off the computer for now. We definately need to get a laptop at home, I've been sneaking around people's cubicles who aren't here (at my old work) or trying to get on Bryan's while he is not in the office. It's getting old. My posts are short and choppy and I just don't appreciate that!

But all is well in the world, bloggers in my world have gotten some great news of late! Congrats to Laura, Sara, and Amanda...and of course me. This is truly amazing!

15 comments:

snarflemarfle said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!

Roxanne said...

Excellent news!!!!!

Kate said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Susie said...

Holly, this is great news! I am so happy for you and Bryan!

Congratulations!

Anam Cara said...

Congratulations Holly! You deserve some good news!

Anna said...

Yay! I am so thrilled for you! Woohoo!

laura said...

i am sooooo excited for you!

Julie said...

I am so truely happy for you!! Congrats!!!

Amanda said...

Holly! YEY! I am so thrilled for you...I'm so excited. Sending lots of good thoughts your way! We'll get through this together!!

Sara said...

Woo-hoo! Great news!

Kate said...

Holly, I have something I'd like to send you, if you're comfortable sending me your address. If so, e-mail it to me at katefowler03(at)yahoo.com

:)

Julie said...

Congratulations!!

Jillian said...

Woo Hoo!!! YES!

Quiet said...

Congradulations!! I ve been following you. And I couldn't be happier :-)

VHMPrincess said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!