Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Forgot to mention

that I just ate a double decker taco from Taco Bell. I can't believe the crap I am willing to eat while pregnant. I'm just so dang hungry all the time. Also, I didn't mean to unload about taking belly pics. I'm glad that people are happy and optimistic, I was just tired last time I wrote. And I haven't taken any belly pics. Although I must admit that the area of my uterus has gotten much more firm the past few days. Maybe that's a sign of future things to come...

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Not only will you be amazed by the crap but by the fact that you will pretty much kill in order to get it...or maybe that was just me. But don't you go standing between me and (insert your burger of choice here) or I'll have you flat on the floor!! LOL:)

I'll be thinking of you at your appointment and sending good wishes to you:)

Kate said...

Oh man, I remember the cravings! I made my husband go out in the middle of the night in search of Nacho Cheese Combos one time. (You know, the nasty fake-cheese stuffed pretzels?) Ick.

Amanda said...

Hi Holly! I just deleted my other comment, I was logged in as my work blogger. Yikes! Just wanted to say I'm hoping for a GREAT post from you soon!! Hugs and grow, baby, grow!

Anam Cara said...

I am glad you can eat! I have pretty much gone off of most food. I can't stomach the thought of almost everything, with just a few minor exceptions. I just feel like I have 24 hour motion or sea sickness!