Thursday, August 04, 2005

OMG...I think I have a stalker

Seriously. Last night at about 1:45am my phone rang. Caller ID said Private Number, but anytime that anyone calls in the middle of the night I'm always worried that it's something important and that something is wrong. So, I pick up the phone. A man slurs my name, I say "excuse me?" The man slurs my name again. I say "Yes?" The man slurs and says, "I just wanted to tell you, every time I see you you give me the biggest hard-on." Mind you he's slurring, so I say, "excuse me"? Man repeats himself (slurring, although a little more clear this time). Freaked out, I say "Are you freaking kidding me?" and hang up. the man calls right back. I should interject here that my car was the only one in the driveway - we left DH's in town last night to save gas. I think he thought I was home alone - why else would he call back? Anyway, second time I let DH answer and they eventually hung up. I am freaked out. The scary thing is that I am home alone a lot. What if he gets me? Weird.

I have a long post planned for later on that tells all about my day at my friend's house. Very interesting. My baggage continues to follow me...keep posted.

5 comments:

MB said...

That is scary. Keep a pad of paper by the bed so if he keeps calling you can keep a log of times and what he said... Yuck! Crazy Bastard!

Roxanne said...

Yikes!!!! That is really scary! Can you call the phone company and see if they can figure out the number? Is there any way to do that? That is scary. :(

Kate said...

Ick... that is creepy! I certainly wouldn't be answering the phone when I was home alone! :P

laura said...

mmmmmm...a drunken, cowardly, walking hard-on. what we all dream of when we're young and starry-eyed.

definitely get the phone company involved!

Julie said...

That is way too scary. I'm pretty sure there is a code you can punch in your phone to block private/unlisted numbers.
Good luck, and be safe!