Friday, August 19, 2005

I can't even post right now because I'm so dang tired. Today was the first full teacher workday....in which I proceeded to get so nauseated during planning at 10am that I had to excuse myself to go get a granola bar. Did I mention that I also yawned about 153 times during that planning meeting? Nice. It was my first full day, so I told my supervising teacher the news. Not something that I planned to share so soon, but I don't want her to think that I'm rude and so bored that I can't stay awake. We'll see where that goes.

Okay, I need to go lay down.

4 comments:

Anam Cara said...

I remember so well the tiredness that comes with being pregnant in the 1st trimester. It was the most debilitating kind of tiredness I had ever felt. When I was pregnant with my daughter I used to yawn during meetings at work, just like what happened to you! My boss, after the first time I did this, just came right out and asked me if I was pregnant (he had 4 children so knew the symptons)! I was only 6 ot 7 weeks and he could tell because of me yawning al the time! I think you were right to tell your supervising teacher, otherwise she would get the wrong impression of you!

Amanda said...

Holly! I know what you mean, I have to take a nap every day. It's nice and all but really!! Ha! I'm off to nap myself....

laura said...

so happy to see you getting all miserably pg! :) i don't know what i'm going to do next week when i have to go back to work; when am i going to get my daily nap???

snarflemarfle said...

I actually fell asleep in the bathroom last week...