Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And I thought I had grown more popular...

only to be dissapointed by the spammers. I mean seriously, do they really need to start on blogs now? This is so frustrating. Laura - can you let me know how to set up the screeny thingy? I'm computer illiterate when it comes to that stuff. I can't believe they got me...I think they have gotten frustrated with your all's sites and decided to check mine out. Damn!!

The appointment went fine...sort of pointless. I mean, I had just been there three weeks ago for my yearly pap. So, they didn't need to do a pelvic or breast exam. Mostly, they just took my blood and talked to me. They did rest my mind about some stuff...my doc seems very optimistic that this baby should not suffer from ABS. That is not to say that something else might not happen to it. But he did ease my anxiety some. My first US is tomorrow...I have to drive an hour back over the mountain. Ugh. I hope it's worth it. Of course, Bryan has to work and can't get out of it. I'll be flying solo tomorrow - maybe I'll see if my mom wants to go with me. He did say that they would do more US screens and would encourage the neuchal fold test (sp?). What happened with Isaac wasn't chromosomal, but just to be on the safe side. He also said they would likely induce me according to our schedule so that we don't have to drive through the mountains of virginia in the middle of the night come April. All made me feel better. Now for tomorrow!

Okay, again, the computer time is limited and I"m tired. Will check in on Friday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck!

laura said...

it all sounds good. and we can get our nuchal fold translucencies done together and compare notes. because we both need something about which to obsess. :)

re: spammers - in your blog dashboard, click on the "settings" tab, and then the "comments" header; scroll down to "show word verification for comments?" and click yes. that oughta do it. good luck!