Thursday, August 04, 2005

I heart my (new) OB

The appt. went very well. She's checking my progesterone level via 21 day progesterone level check. We'll see from there about how it looks. She also ordered a blood pg test because I've been very tired and sort of nauseous the past two days. Anyway, the entire experience was very good. All the nurses were nice, loved the OB. All is great in the world. The only bad part is that I saw the doc who delivered Isaac, I don't love her. She sucked, as a matter of fact. I didn't have to talk to her though. I'm going to have to try to remember her name, as to avoid getting her in the future. Oh and I bought a bunch of fun, new "school clothes" at Old Navy. Definately didn't have the $$ for that, but I need nes dress clothes. So good things today!

2 comments:

laura said...

yea! for good docs and yea! for new school clothes!

Kathy McC said...

I remember feeling so much better after switching doctors. Not that my old OB was bad, but I just couldn't see him again after all that happened. After I started seeing the new OB, I felt so much better. I am so glad it went well!