Monday, August 08, 2005

Update

Still no AF...pg test was faintly positive this morning. Planning to take another tomorrow morning. Going to call for another beta tomorrow...it's such a pain in the ass to call the OB. Still feeling a little nauseous, crampy, and boobs hurt. That's it for now.

_______________________________

So we went to a wedding this weekend. I was the DD, but it was a great time. I should say that because I was the DD, everyone else had an even better time. DH managed to get completely obliterated, which was both fun and a pain in the ass. But DH did reveal many feelings that he has been having about the "next" baby. I should say that he adorable because he is so excited. I just hope this sticks. He wanted desperately in his state on Saturday to just tell someone, anyone, that we might be pg. But we plan to wait. He did say that he was sad that we didn't just have Isaac and that he hoped the next one would be a boy. I just want healthy...but understand his desire for a boy.

Alright, I'm out. I need to get my own computer.

9 comments:

laura said...

yea for faintly positive!!!!! 'cause positive = positive.

i understand about the boy thing - justin would really like our next child to be a boy, too.

Anna said...

Yay-yay-yay!!!! I am so excited!!! Can't wait to see a blaring BFP very soon! :)
Oh, and my DH calls our baby "Chris Jr." all the time.

Muddystingbee said...

Holly - I posted below but deleted because I've changed my blog address (long story). I discovered your blog from your link on FF. I feel a little weird writing this since I don't "know" you, but I recently went through a similar situation - I lost my son, Joseph, at 39.5 weeks in May when he aspirated amniotic fluid during labor.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Reading your blog has helped me immensely because it made me realize that all of the crazy, mixed-up, mood-swingy feelings I've been having are normal. I've read so many of your entries that I could have written myself.

So - congratulations on your positive, MAJOR sticky vibes, and good luck with everything!

Amanda said...

Oh Holly! I am sending you very good happy thoughts right now!! Hugs to you.

snarflemarfle said...

Yea!!! I found your blog through your FF signature. I'm so happy for you!!!

Kate said...

YAY! Positive is positive is positive!

Jillian said...

This is sooooooo COOL! Sending you all the good luck and warm wishes in the universe. May this baby stick around for the long haul (but move out of home by the age of 30!!)

MB said...

That's just awesome! I'm so excited for you!

Amanda said...

Just checking in - I'm thinking of you and hoping for big, fat, dark lines!