Thursday, June 09, 2005

The maybes...

I had a dream last night that we had a newborn baby boy. He came out and was walking/talking right away. It was weird. Maybe that's a sign I'm pregnant...

On that front, my temp dropped today. I'm not sure what that's about. Actually, we have resisted turning our AC on for now and I sweat through the night. I thought for sure it would be elevated. Maybe it's an implantation dip....

Maybe my body is oversweating and that's why my temp dropped...
Maybe my body temp dropped because my body evaporated all the sweat and was effective at cooling itself....
Maybe I'm a nutcase and need to just quit thinking about it....

7 comments:

Jillian said...

A dip at 6dpo is nothing to worry about at all, unless af does actually start tomorrow. I suppose it could be the ever precious implantation dip...

Either way, it's only a matter of days before you will know. I hope this is it for you:)

Anna said...

Ditto what Jill said! Maybe implantation? Hmmm...Here's hoping! Fingers crossed! :)

Susie said...

I don't know enough about temping to make a useful comment, but I am really hoping this cycle works for you.

laura said...

holly, i'm crossing my fingers and toes for you. hang in there.

Roxanne said...

Woah....that was a dip. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Anna said...

Woohoo!! Your temp went back way up!! That's so exciting! Hoping and praying this is IT for you!

Jillian said...

Holy cow Holly! You will have FF members hiding around corners trying to knock you out just through sheer jealousy!

Nice chart:)