Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Crap.

That's how I feel right now, both physically and emotionally. Started light AF this morning along with a headache and backache. I'm miserable. I'm so pissed...who to be pissed at? Myself? My husband? My body? God? Honestly, I need someone to direct this frustration to. I know this is only the third official month of trying, but it was so easy last time. I mean, everything is there. Why is this not working? I hate my body right now.

I'm signing off forf a few days. We are checking out of the hotel and losing wireless connection. I won't have access until monday morning when I'm back at work. Just in time for me to go into hibernation over the latest developments in my crappy journey of TTC. See you soon.

8 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh Holly! I really thought that this was going to be it for you. I don't know why. I just did. I'm sorry. :(

MB said...

Well, crap. I'm so sorry.

Anam Cara said...

I am so sorry Holly.

Anam Cara said...

Wait Holly! We started this cycle the same day so I know it is only CD 23 for you. Isn't that really early??? Are you sure it is AF??

Jillian said...

I'm so sorry:( Your chart looked so good. Probably a good idea to get away from the computer for a few days.

Susie said...

I'm so sorry, Holly. Hang in there.

Anna said...

Sending you lots of hugs...I know how devastating it can be. :( Take some time for yourself. (((HUGS)))))

Amanda said...

Oh Holly, ugh ugh ugh. I'm sorry, it sucks, really. Hang in there.