Friday, June 03, 2005

Help???

I have a great post planned for later today, but I am currently stumped. We BD on CD 6, 10, 11 of this cycle. DH said yesterday (CD 10) that I was especially "wet" down there. So all day, I'm wondering....why am I having EWCM on CD 10? My curiosity was killing me last night, so I went and bought OPK. Being that I have never used OPK, I'm a little stumped. I tested on CD 10 at 6pm after drinking a ton of water the test strip was darker than the reference strip. {Picture being posted below}. I had a terrible headache and couldn't think of BD last night (we had BD yesterday morning). So, I tested this morning again and the test strip was slightly lighter than reference. We BD again this morning. My temp was not elevated this morning. What does all of this mean??? I just want to do all the right things at all the right times! Any advice, please???

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Okay, so basically you ovulated on cycle day 10 or 11 of your cycle. If the line was darker than the reference line yesterday evening that means that you hit your surge and you should ovulate somewhere within the next 24-36 hours (but since the line was lighter today it would seem to be closer to 24 rather than 36). It seems like you timed things really well.

As to why you ovulated early...who knows? I ovulated on day 10 the cycle I got pregnant the first time. This is probably a good thing cause it means you have to wait less time to find out! All the ewcm is a great sign and it seems like you timed things really well. Good luck!!!!

Jillian said...

Yup, what she said;)

I nearly choked when your page came up and there were two lines on the screen! Great timing. That SMEP says to throw in an extra time for good luck too so you will really be covered. Fingers crossed for you:)

Anne said...

Check out the message boards at ovusoft. www.tcoyf.com.

There are great TTC groups, OPK answers, etc. and places for people to obsess about your chart right along with you.

I'm praying for you!!!!!

Lots of babydust!