Thursday, June 23, 2005

Babies everywhere!

On top of the four people who have had or will have babies in the last and next two weeks, I have recently heard of about 10 other friends of ours who are having babies. This makes me sick, no offense to the preggars out there. It's just that we are supposed to have had a baby by now, I'm supposed to be sleepless because of my newborn. Nothing is the way it should be. Even my plants are having babies...see below. I'm happy they are reproducing and getting bigger, it just adds fuel to the fire. Ugh.

3 comments:

Anam Cara said...

It is unfair Holly because you should have your gorgeous little baby with you now.
I know how hard it is to be "happy" for everyone else (except for those who have suffered the death of a baby). For the first year after Thomas died I had to fight back the tears every time a new pregnancy was announced or a new baby was born. It is getting easier for me now, but it is still hard and I still get very sad. I just hope and pray that it will be your turn very soon.

Amanda said...

Holly, I feel the same way too. Each time dh and I talk about ttc or plan for another baby, I can't help but think I should already have my baby here. It's hard and sometimes just don't feel right. I'm sorry, hugs to you.

laura said...

what IS it with the freaking baby boom????