Sunday, September 25, 2005

I am Pamela Anderson

Okay...not really. I don't have any wild, crazy sex stories, I'm not that skinny, and MY boobs are real. But I feel like my boobs are as big and rotund as hers are. They are so big and thick, I feel like they are silicone. Ugh. And my belly continues to grow. What do they call "popping"? Because I think I might have done that this weekend. It's just that now I look fatter and can't suck it in. Also, I can pretty clearly feel the outline of my uterus. Is that "popping"? Still feeling like poo most of the time...I let DH have his way with me this morning. It's just so different when you're pregnant. I feel fat and nasty and the last thing I want to do is get naked and roll around with another person. Ugh. But he seemed satisfied...we'll see if that can last him another three weeks. Probably not, considering he said that maybe we could do it again this afternoon....ha! What is he thinking? TMI...sorry.

Okay, I need to go grocery shopping and to buy something to settle my stomach down. We had Hardee's for breakfast...remind me not to do that again. Fried food doesn't sit well with me. On that note, most food (especially if I have been the one to prepare it) doesn't sit well with me. I wish that DH would agree to eat cereal every night for dinner. Ugh. He did offer to cook one night this week. I'll be eating cereal that night.

On a side note, I think my mom and I may start our own little side business. We're going to sew cute, trendy, preppy tote bags to sell. I'll post some pics once we get some samples made. We'll see where this goes. We're going shopping for fabric in Charlottesville next week. I'm actually excited about something!

5 comments:

laura said...

yeah, general feelings of pregnancy nastiness do not tend to be picked up on by the father. strange, isn't it? maybe it's the bigger boobs that blind them to any other possible shortcomings.

Kathy McC said...

Can you send the titty fairy my way, PLEASE??? I was excited that I can finally fill out my B bras...BARELY. Wishing for bigger tits...

Jillian said...

Kathy - careful what you wish for Girl!!

Holly, it's a nice feeling when you can find your uterus - it means it is actually growing which is wonderful!

Good luck with the food thing too. It's not like cereal isn't good for you though:)

Amanda said...

Holly! I know what you mean - the same thing is happening to me too. One minutes I'm sure everyone can tell by my now-fatter tummy that I'm pregnant...but then I think I'm crazy. Haaa! Hang in there, 12 weeks is just around the corner for us!!

Kate said...

LOL... you think sex is awkward and yucky now? Just wait until you're HUGE. ;) I never understood my husband's desire to have sex with me when I resembled Shamu. But whatever!