Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Where the reality of it all just smacks you in the face..

I am so sad, I have been taking a break from blogging because I have no computer and I've been so busy...only to return and find out that Laura and Justin have lost the tadpole. I don't know, it all just seems so much more real now. I've been allowing myself to visit my personal lala land, where I pretend that all is well and we might actually have this baby. But you know, you just never know. How much more is going to be thrown their way, it's just not fair. I'm so sorry for them and their loss.

1 comment:

laura said...

you know holly, if 1 in 3 end in miscarriage, then the 1 in 3 has already happened, and you and anam cara should be home free!

i'm not trying to be cavalier about it, but i do want to encourage you that the odds are still in your favor.

hang in there - i'm rooting for you!