Saturday, September 03, 2005

Things that make me want to vomit

** My B complex vitamin
** The potroast that I made for dinner last night
** The chicken casserole that I made the night before
** The smell of the cafeteria at school

My boobs have grown so big in the last two days. I"m not sure where they came from, but they have arrived! Funny, they never even really hurt that much.

DH and I talked again last night. We're going to have to take this day by day and I'm going to have to work to be more understanding of his point of view. It's just so hard to know how to act or what to think.

Okay, I need to go for now. MIL is coming for the weekend!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

B vitamins make me want to puke even when I'm NOT pg - you poor thing - they must be little torture pellets to you now!

laura said...

if it were not for reglan, i would not have been able to go to a food fair today. beg for help with the nausea.

FattyPants said...

B vitamins taste like ass. Thats all there is to it. And they make your pee a nifty shade of neon yellow too. Congrats on finally gettin the boobs

Kate said...

I woke up with huge boobs right around week 10-11. My husband joked that the Titty Fairy came and visited me during the night. LOL. They never hurt either. I kept waiting for them to hurt like everyone talked about. The only reason they hurt is because I kept poking at them to *see* if they hurt. :P

B-vitamins are terrible. :(

Muddystingbee said...

Feel better, Holly!

Amanda said...

Just wanted to say HI and GREAT NEWS! Sorry you're feeling sick too - chicken does me in every time. Hang in there.