Friday, April 22, 2005

I caved

and tested this morning. Negative. Although that isn't necessarily correct because I am only on CD 10. Last time (when I was pregnant) I tested on CD 10 it was negative too, only to be positive on CD 14. I should just learn my lesson, save the money, and wait to test until later in my cycle. I just can't wait.

As you can see, I'm not really that creative this morning, so I posted pictures of the new pup. Her name is Trigger (terrible name, I know. But she came with it and she's four and I don't want her to have an identity crisis!). I'm getting used to it. Isn't she pretty though? We're having a rough adjustment period with the cats...but things have got to be getting better soon. Right?

Okay, 5 signs that I might be pregnant:
1. lots of weird dreams for the past 10 nights or so
2. temps are looking good, elevated with a slight dip on CD 7 and CD 8
3. spotting to accompany dip on CD 8
4. pretty tired the last two days - although that may be because we're getting up and running with the dog every morning at 7
5. positive energy that I am flowing toward my uterus

5 signs that I might not be pregnant:
1. No sore boobs
2. Have been cramping (like period pain) all week since CD 7
3. Not getting up any more than usual at night to pee
4. Not excessively hungry or nauseous
5. Because I really, really, really want this and it seems that what I want just doesn't happen (I know that sounds spoiled)

No comments: