Monday, April 18, 2005

Ain't nothin' but a Hound Dog

Do you ever hate your husband? I hated my husband for about an hour yesterday. We were pressure washing the side of our house. It seems like any time we do a home improvement project together, I hate him. You know, trim the hedges or put on a screen door. We just do nothing the same. Seriously, this morning we were brushing our teeth - he puts on toothpaste and then wets the brush....I wet the brush first and then apply the toothbrush. We never see or do things in the same fashion. Sometimes I love that about him, yesterday I hated it. He was pissy because we have so many plants around the house - never an issue unless he is pressure washing the side of the house. He trampled my hyacinth (my favorite). Didn't even notice the fact that he was able to step on five out of the nine. Ugh. Of course, when we're all done with the projects we go back to being two peas in a pod. But I could have spit fire at him during the ordeal yesterday.

On the TTC front, things are at a stand still. Just waiting to see if the little guys have done their job. FF changed my O date from last sunday to last tuesday. So that either means that I am 8 DPO or 6 DPO - depending on which I should follow. No pg symptoms to speak of. I did have slight spotting this morning and a temp drop...maybe implantation? Hell, I don't know. Maybe I'm out this month. I keep feeling my boobs to see if they are sore. The only symptoms I had last time were sore boobs, really tired and sensitive to smell. I felt like a hound dog.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes you can hate your husband? I love mine to death, but damn, sometimes he just irritates the hell out of me.

I love your blog. I admire your honesty- I think you are so brave.

Here's to hoping this cycle was successful! I can't think of a better way to start 2006 than with a new babe.

Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

Kate -
Thanks for commenting! It's funny, you never know who is reading your juice out there. Glad to hear you enjoy. Your little Brody is adorable. I plan to stop by more often for updates!
Holly