Thursday, February 24, 2005

Oh yeah...

Also forgot to mention that I had ANOTHER sexual dream last night about a different man. This one was about an ex (whom I had the best sex of my life with) and we didn't have sex last night. But he was trying to kiss on me. I was trying to explain to him the difficulty of marriage - that it wasn't always easy, but it was a big deal. I was doing a bad job of that, but things didn't progress. Maybe it is time for me and DH to get busy....
Or maybe I am ovulating right now and am having fertile thoughts? I don't know what my body is doing. I am temping purely out of curiousity right now, we can't even have sex yet. But I guess my body doesn't know that.

It has been one month since Isaac was born. It's weird how that makes me happy and sad at the same time. My love for him makes me happy, our loss makes me sad.

No comments: