Monday, July 11, 2005

Ramblings

After a couple of days of serious posting, I feel like I should lighten up a bit. Dh and I had a great weekend. We had date night on friday night - went to the driving range and putting green to hit balls. Then, we went out to dinner and took the dog on a walk when we got home. In bed by 10...boy are we exciting. On saturday, some of our friends came into town for another friend's bridal shower. It was great to see them, the shower was nice. We had the best time just visiting with them and reminiscing. Sunday, we got up early and took the dog swimming in the river. Overall, great weekend.

As for the TTC, I don't think I'm pregnant. I'm not sure why, I just don't feel like it. I'm trying to remember if I felt like it last time at this point...I don't remember. I do know that when I tested last time at 13DPO, I knew that I would be pg. Now I have no idea. Of course, I will probably know by Friday...at least I won't have to wait long. Maybe now that I've said that I don't think I'm pregnant, I will be. That's what happened to you, Roxanne, right? Keep your fingers crossed.

Okay, I need to get home to walk the dog. Thanks again for your support.

6 comments:

Roxanne said...

I hope you are! I really didn't think I was. Your chart looks great!

laura said...

holly, i've just caught up on your story after being offline for a few days. i hope you don't continue feeling deceptive - you lost your son, too. maybe because we had to contemplate terminating hans's life midway through his gestation, and it was one of the events of his history that ended in stillbirth, it seems absolutely right to me that you would be part of the perinatal loss community. this is where you belong.

as i read your story, i couldn't help but think of something that was a mantra for me a few years ago when i was dealing with a long-held secret: there's power in telling. i hope sharing your former secret empowers you.

Catherine said...

What kind of dog do you have?

(Thought I'd go with the "lightening up a bit" idea)

Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

Golden Retriever...she's a beaute.

Amanda said...

Your chart looks GREAT Holly! I don't think you're out at all this month - I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Kate said...

Wow, your chart looks really good! I had a similar looking chart the cycle I got pregnant. Big dip 6 DPO, with spotting until 15 DPO. Hope this is it. :)

Sounds like you had a great weekend.