Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am a sucky blogger

That's the absolute truth...all is fine here. I'm sorry to give anyone a scare. Really, we are so lucky that we have such a great support system. I'm sorry for not being supportive lately. The truth is that my computer time is so limited, by the time that I check email there is no time left for blogger. Also, I'm hesitant to log into my blog page on random computers for fear of weirdo lurkers who I actually know. So, I only log onto the blog on DH's computer. Also, I'm sort of enjoying the bliss of zoning out and not really trying to think about the emotions I'm having. And I'm tired. So there, that's my lamo list of why I'm a sucky blogger. I'm going to try to be better....I think I said that a month ago.


Things here are fine. I'm still ticking along, just got done swimming. Baby is moving plenty and obviously growing by the size of my belly. Our next appt. and US are on March 28. I can't believe I am in the home stretch here...almost 36 weeks. Wow.

Okay, I need to go explore your all's blogs before I head home. Will try to do a better job of checking in. :)

5 comments:

Jillian said...

It's good to hear from you:) It's hard to believe you are almost at the end of this journey and so exciting:)

Here's hoping things don't get too horribly uncomfortable over the next couple of weeks and that everything remains absolutely middle-of-the-road from here on in!

Treggles said...

Hi Holly,

Great to hear that all's well. The very best wishes for the next few weeks.

Catherine said...

I'm so glad things are going well. And hey, you deal with your emotions any way that will get you through. Just make sure you let us know that everything is ok every now and again, will you?

Roxanne said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! So happy that all is well.

Amanda said...

Hi Holly!

Just checking in - hope things are going well! Thinking of ya!